Monday, October 15, 2012

God Blessed Me with Another Year :)

This past weekend, and the week prior, I got to spend my birthday with my closest friends and people I love. It was a great time and I'm so thankful. I just wanted to share some pics with you all :)

The weekend before my actual birthday (my birthday was on the 13th) I was surprised with a dinner by my friends Briney and Alex, and the bf. I had a really nice time, love them so much!!
Britney, me, and Alex

Then, the day before my birthday, I went to lunch with Alex and one of her friends (who was very nice and funny, might I add -- and fabulous. Lol) and they gave me a dessert with a little candle. Too cute! 

Birthday Dessert
Then, on my actual birthday I spent the day with my babe and we did some shopping and out to eat at Ruth's Chris. Surprisingly, it was my first time there and I was very happy with my food and the service.
Photo shoot as he drives me around for my bday :)

Ready to eat! Lol

My Birthday Dessert at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Another pic I took of myself


I'm so thankful for my life and the friends, family, and man God has blessed me with. I have my health and a great job, my visions and dreams, and wonderful people to share it all with. Truly happy :)

No comments: