Monday, October 22, 2012

Your Help is Needed...

Hi, Everyone.

This is a special post for a young woman many of us came to know in the natural hair community, Dawnyele Partee. Many of you may have been informed that she passed away on October 19th. She was able to deliver her baby boy. She was a wife, mother, and friend to many. Although I have never had the honor of being able to meet her in person, she had such positive energy and I learned a ton from her via her YouTube videos and posts, and was able to have a few conversations with her online via Facebook. My heart goes out to her family and friends and I am praying for them everyday.

I received an email from Pam of Koils by Nature requesting help for Dawnyele's family. Below you will find a link to registries and a way to donate to her family directly, and I had to share this. Please pass this information on, as well.


Dawnyele


No comments: