Friday, May 23, 2014

Twistout Maintenance

My twistout done on Sunday night has lasted me 5 days so far! I'm amazed... This hasn't happened in a couple years. To maintain at night, I just put my hair into bigger twists (no combing with a comb or my fingers, no re-wetting the hair, no additional product) - and tie my hair down with a satin scarf. In the morning, I take the twists down and moisturize (if necessary - only had to do this once and I used the As I Am Naturally Double Butter Cream) and fluff/style.

Looks like this is my new regimen! 😁



2 comments:

k . . . said...

Love the style, nice and easy routine for people with busy lives and limited time. I did this back in March when I had early morning and late nights teaching and my permed hair grew out, but I didn't have time to perm it. So I did a twist-out and it lasted for a week as well! I loved it.

Tanya said...

This will come in handy for me as I will be doing a twist out very soon.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk