Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thinking of going natural??


Or, are you in the process of going natural? Here are some sites that have helped me in my transition, and will probably help you, too.

www.motowngirl.com
www.nappturality.com
http://mynaps.ning.com
www.curlynikki.com
www.fotki.com

BTW, Fotki is where many naturals post photos of VARIOUS hairstyles, and list products they've used to achieve different looks. I learned a lot by finding people with similar hair textures to mine & seeing what they do. There is a TON of info out there, ladies. And if you want to find more than what I've listed, Google searches are great, too!!

If you have any specific questions for me re: natural hair, transitioning, products, etc., feel free to ask me. You can email me directly: tayah97@gmail.com, or leave a comment here.

love.life.
KeetaRay

No comments: