Saturday, June 26, 2010

Something New...



Good Morning! :)

I want to try something new with you ladies... I'm going to start posting natural hair interviews every Sunday evening. But I need your help! I want to ask 7-10 questions, what types of questions should I ask? Feel free to throw your ideas out at me. Once I get the questions set, I'll write them up and post them here for anyone who wants to participate to be included :) So, please - JOIN IN!! I'd like to start posting interviews/features by Sunday, July 4th. I know I've been MIA these days - so much has been going on but I am getting back into the swing of things. I don't want to leave you ladies hanging, there is SO MUCH INFORMATION out here for us! I want us to all stay encouraged on this journey and be here to support each other. Soooo... LET'S GOOOO!!! ;)

KeetaRay

No comments: