If you have ever been to a Natural Hair Meet-Up, you know it's a fun event full of great people, excellent products, and tons of networking. I LOVE natural hair meet ups and try to participate when my schedule permits.
National Natural Hair Meet Up Day is an annual one-day event. This year it is May 19th. Its purpose is to allow the opportunity for women across the country to meet in their own communities while networking, sharing and meeting (virtually) other women across the country participating in meetups on the same day. Natural hair meetups are events designed to share information, techniques, inspiration and products to aid individuals in their natural hair journey.
Attendees of the natural hair meetup will be able to:
- Meet other naturals in their area
- Gain exposure to natural hair product lines and companies
- Learn the process of planning and executing a natural hair meetup (event hosts)
- Meet natural hair and beauty bloggers and Youtube vloggers
- Network with other natural hair meetup organizers (event hosts)
- Discover resources, techniques, products and people that can serve as inspiration and information for the natural hair care journey
If you live in the DMV here is the info: