Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Official



If you follow me on any of the MANY social networks I'm on (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr), then you already know I am OFFICIALLY a licensed Esthetician now. The experience in school was a great one - although I was super tired - but God gave me the strength to finish. I've worked so hard the last 10 months and today I took my last exam with the State Board for my license and PASSED! I'm so happy, this has been a dream of mine for YEARS. I've always been interested in skincare (to the point I once considered being a dermatologist) and makeup and hair removal, so it only made sense to do this.
I've started a new Twitter page (@KeetaEsthetics) that will give skincare and makeup tips, so if you're on Twitter, definitely follow! Feel free to ask questions, too :) I will answer the best I can.

~KeetaRay~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm an esthy too and I LOVE my job! Hope you enjoy it just as much.

KeetaRay said...

@Chez Cerise That is SO GOOD to hear! Thank you, I'm looking forward to it! :)

Quala said...

Congratulations!

KeetaRay said...

Thank you, @Sweetga Brownn and @Quala!