Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Some Time Off



Although I am aware that I don't have to "explain" my whereabouts, I do feel a sense of responsibility with you all, and just out of respect for my readers or those who may follow me online, I wanted to share this. I have bonded with a few of you and I don't take it lightly. That being said, I'm taking some needed "time off" from everything (social media, blogging, etc.) for an indefinite time. It may only be a week or two, or it may be a month or two. I'm going with whatever God leads me to do, but I feel this is necessary at this time to recenter and refocus my energy and time into what God is telling me to do. And I can't hear from Him if my mind is always cluttered with everything else. As much as people may think that I am a very social person, I'm actually pretty introverted and can be quite quiet. That's just my nature, I've always been this way. Alone time is something I crave and need from time to time.

I really just want you all to know - I appreciate you! Many of you have reached out to me, and I even know some of you now on a personal basis and I am grateful for that :) Thank you for everything, and I will be back soon. So, don't get worried or think something bad has happened when you don't see posts for awhile. Lol I am truly blessed and doing well, and doing my best to follow God's plan for my life. xo

Keeta