Sunday, March 31, 2013

When You Have to Eat Your Words...



A friend of mine shared with me some time ago a business that she is involved in. She would give body wraps to women, helping them to tone and firm and lose inches, and also reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite. I was skeptical, and at the time declined the offer to get involved or to even try it for myself. As an esthetician, I know there are so many products on the market that claim to do so many things. And I stand by the tried-and-true "workout and eat right" to get fit. Fast forward 6 months. My sister tells me she is involved in the same business. What!?? Still, I was skeptical. But, I always support my baby sis. So, that  prompted me to look further into the products she offers and to do my own research. I liked what I saw, because unlike my initial thought that people were doing wraps thinking they'd lose weight from just doing that alone, I learned that this is not the claim. The wraps and the other products offered are to be used in CONJUNCTION with a healthy diet and a workout regiment to ENHANCE the results. Being that I recently made some major changes in the last month to my own diet (eliminating meat and refined sugars) and started exercising, this definitely caught my attention. I also learned that other products are offered besides the wraps, like skincare products to tone, tighten, and firm the skin, as well as nutritional supplements and detox products. This is awesome! After learning all this, I had to tell my sister - and eat my words - that I am going to get involved, too. I couldn't pass up this opportunity (not this time), because I love helping women to feel and look better, inside AND out. This is right up my ally!
(click to read more and see my results)



I also want to share my before and after from using 1 the body wrap. This indeed DOES work.
Markeeta's Results from 1 wrap application

Now keep in mind, though this is a big deal for me, I understand for some that this isn't a dramatic thing because my "before" wasn't "that bad" -- but for someone who has always had a completely flat tummy without having to do a thing - it's a big deal. Lol In the "after" pic you can see slightly more definition and it is a bit tighter/firmer than before. This was only after one 45 min wrap. Now that I know the real deal, I want to share this with as many women as possible. I want to urge you to take control of your health and wellness.

More than Just Wraps! Detox, skincare, and more! Go to wrappedfabulous.myitworks.com

A client's results after 1 wrap
Contact me for additional information by emailing "wrappedfabulous@gmail.com". You can also visit the "Shop" link on my website for more information HERE . I look forward to hearing from you and possibly working with you!

If you're interested in making your own money with this opportunity, now is the perfect time. Watch this short video and contact me with questions or next steps!


Let's get fit, ladies!!
xo

No comments: