Tell your readers ten things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
1. I don't like bugs. Most people don't, but I get REALLY upset (i.e., freak out) if I see one in my home, for example. I will not give stories/examples, to further embarrass myself. LOL!
2. I am a lipgloss fiend. I own over 60 :-o Don't judge me.
3. Even though I am in the IT Field, that isn't my passion. I'd LOVE to own a salon/spa that specialized in skin care and natural hair care. I'm working toward that goal.
4. I used to attend modeling school! Crazy -- what famous models do you know who went to "school"? I was in college at the time. It was fun, even tho I didn't need to spend that money on that!
5. I am afraid of heights in a MAJOR way. To the point where I sometimes get dizzy if I realize how high up I am and I'll start to sway! LOL but not really funny!
6. I have never been out of the country!! I must travel!!! I'm getting there...
7. I have only been in MD for 2 years but have moved 4 times. Don't ask!! ;-)
8. I secretly want to be a dancer. For real. My body just doesn't seem to move like that, though (i.e., Ciara).
9. I have become a lot less conservative as I've gotten older. Matter of fact, I don't think I am conservative at all anymore.
10. I am very particular about 2 things: sleep and food. If I am deprived of either, I am very grumpy/irritable!! Some people can function on less sleep or only eating like twice a day. Umm... you don't wanna be around me if that is the case! LOL
Everyone who follows me :-)
Please send me a comment to let me know you did this so I can check out ur answers.