Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MAC Tag/Survey

Got this from Olivia... Here goes!

How long have you been using Mac? Hmm... I can't remember exactly but MAYBE around 2003-ish... I know it was a couple of years after college.
What was your first Mac product? A lipglass, I'M SURE!
What's your all time favourite Mac product? Tinted Lipglass (Viva Glam VI)
What's your least favourite Mac product? The lashes - altho they look fabulous, I can get the same look from Ardell lashes at CVS AND they last longer. Trust me on this one!
Do you own a Pro Card? Not at this time
Your Mac foundation shade? NW45, I think (or 40??) - Can't remember b/c I no longer where face powders/foundations.
What's your favourite Mac-Foundation? N/A - Rarely used
Blusher: I think it's called Ambering Rose? Very subtle, gives a nice natural glow.
Powder: I have a translucent blot powder I got years ago and it's still sitting at home.
Eyeshadow: I have a green one that I'm in love with, shimmery. I'll have to look-up the name.
Lipstick: Siss or Hug Me!!!
Lipgloss: Viva Glam VI or Spite
Liner: None- Apparently I have a "natural" line b/c people stay asking me what lip liner I wear and I NEVER wear one. LOL
Brush:I use Sonia Kaschuk & Mary Kay brushes
Nail Lacquer: None from MAC (I'm a Sally Hansen and OPI girl)
Pro Product: None at this moment

Comment on the following Mac product; Have you used them? If so, give feedback:

Prep + Prime Skin: Never Used
Full Coverage Foundation: Never Used
Studio Sculpt Foundation: I liked the finish, but it wasn't a perfect colour match
Face + Body Foundation: Never Used
Mineralize Satin Finish: Never Used
Studio Fix Fluid: Never Used
Hyper Real Foundation: Never Used
Select SPF15 Foundation: Never Used
Studio Tech Foundation: Never Used
Studio Fix Powder: Never Used
Studio Stick: Never Used
Hyper Real Pressed Foundation: Never Used
Beauty Powder: Never used
Sculpting and Shaping Powder: Never Used
Loose Blot Powder: Never used
Pressed Blot Powder: I own it but rarely use
Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: Never used
Mineralize Skinfinish: Never Used
Bronzing Powder: Never used
Powder Blush: Love them!
Blushcreme: Never used
Mineralize Blush: Haven't tried
Gel Blush: Haven't tried
Cream Color Base: Never Used
Studio Sculpt Concealer: Haven't tried
Select Cover Up Concealer: Never Used
Select Moisturecover Concealer: Never Used
Studio Finish Concealer: Haven't tried
Studio Stick: Never Used
Lip Erase: Never Used
Tinted Lip Conditioner: Never Used
Lipstick: OMG! I love their lipsticks. :)
Lipglass: LOVE!
See Thru Lip Color: Haven't tried (I don't think??)
Dazzleglass: Never Used
Cremesheen Glass: Never Used
Lip Gelee: I have 2, they're cool.
Lip Pencil: I like them, but I rather buy drugstore brands.
Solar Bits: Never used
Nail Lacquer: Never used
Shadestick: Loved it, but haven't gotten it again as an eyeshadow base when a friend hipped me to Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance!! It's the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paint: Never Used
Paint Pots: Never used
Eye Shadow: I love their eyeshadows
Pigment: Haven't tried
Glitter: I'm "too old" for glitter. Maybe on Christmas... No, New Year's! LOL
Eye Kohl: Nope
Chromaline: Haven't tried
Liquid Last Liner: I rather buy from drugstore.
Lustre Drops: Never Used
False Lashes: Gimme Ardell lashes anyday!
ProLash Mascara: I stick w/my Maybelline Great Lash!
Zoom Lash Mascara: Haven't tried
Plush Lash Mascara: Never Used
Fibre Rich Lash Mascara: Never Used
Dazzle Lash Mascara: Never Used
What has been your favourite Mac collection to date?Lipglass
Which Mac collection, in your opinion, do you think was disappointing, if any? My blotting powder. didn't do much for me.
What products do you think Mac are missing? more range of foundation colours and put more products on sale, also more creme eyeshadows. <--Ditto, Olivia!

No comments: