Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"No Reply Necessary"

It's been awhile since my last post. Life has been great but super busy. But I HAD to share this with you all today. Every M - F I have Joel Osteen's devotionals sent to my email, and I share them with people who have asked to be added to my daily list. Today, I really needed this one. I hope that it empowers you the way it has me :)

via Joel Osteen:
I’ve learned that you can’t waste your time engaging in conflicts that don’t matter. There will always be critics. There will always be naysayers, but we have to follow the example of Jesus. When He was falsely accused, He didn’t try to defend Himself. He gave no reply to the charges against Him.
Remember, the critics cannot keep you from your destiny. They don’t define who you are. They don’t determine your worth and value. You are a child of the Most High God. The Creator of the universe breathed life into you. As a believer in Jesus, you are crowned with favor. Turn away from accusing voices so you can focus on the destiny God has prepared for you! (Refer to Matthew 27:12–14, NIV)

No comments: