Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Umm... "Long hair don't care!" ;-)



Before you read this, please know this isn't a "natural hair" spiel. However, I am watching America's Next Top Model and am really surprised by how this girl is CRYING - I mean BAWLING - about them cutting off her hair! Before I go further, I'm talking about people associating hair length with their looks, whether natural or not. Why do SOME women think they aren't beautiful if their hair isn't long? Umm... last time I checked you still have the same face. Isn't it your face/features/personality/spirit that makes one beautiful or not? It's funny, I used to be one of those people who associated her hair with her looks. I am so glad I no longer feel that way. Nothing wrong with long hair, but you should feel comfortable enough in yourself whether your hair is long or short, and rock it either way. I'm just sayin... Get over it, ladies!!!

No comments: