Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DMV Meetup with Glamswagger & CurlyNuGrowth


This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of attending a Natural Hair Meetup in DC with none other than Glamswagger and CurlyNuGrowth! If you are on Twitter and have natural hair, chances are you follow them and know who these 2 lovely ladies are :) It's nice to meet people you talk to online, finally. And I met many other naturals, too!! We had a great time at Vapiano's (where the meet up was held) -- eating, laughing, sharing stories, trading haircare secrets and swapping products, and some people won some things, too!
Click the link for pics!



Me with Glamswagger (Nicia)

Mary was there :)

with Alex and CurlyNuGrowth (Jocelyn)
For more pics, click HERE. :)

1 comment:

ChrLvsBks said...

I am glad you were able to make it out. I enjoyed myself. There were so many different styles.