Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Twisted Pin-Up

I was watching a video on YouTube from HealthyHairJourney (look her up, her hair is GORGEOUS), and she did a style where she pin-curled her mini-twists for a cute updo. Well... I don't feel like doing my hair this week so I took an hour and a half out of my schedule to make this happen. In turn, I won't be doing my hair again until the weekend. Lmao

I washed and conditioned my hair, then used my Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-In. I twisted (while damp) with Bee Mine's Curly Butter and used coconut oil on my ends. After all my twists were in, I grabbed 2 twists at a time, pincurling every two and holding with bobby pins. I focused on keeping the pins more in my hair than close to the scalp for comfort. Here are pics. I just sleep with a satin bonnet and spray with my mix of water and tea tree oil the next day. When I take them out, I'll wear the twist out. Pics to follow.




Oh. Got my septum pierced a week ago.

I hide the piercing at work, but it's in there :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looove your hair and the septum piercing I so want one!

KeetaRay said...

Aww thanks so much!