Sunday, September 16, 2012

EVENT| Natural is Not a Fad - Coverage

Today I had a GREAT time at the "Natural is Not a Fad" event hosted by Koils of Nature. There were so many vendors and so much great information was shared. Seminars for natural hair care, finances, so many bloggers and artists. I had a ball. If you missed it this year, MAKE SURE you are here next year. To name a few of the vendors/participants at the event, there was Koils by Nature (owner, Pam) - of course!, The Damn Salon, Eden Bodyworks, Bloggers like NaturalChica (Mae), Veronica, and Cassidy. Dr. Phoenyx and Dr. Nina Hervey-Ellis aka "BeautifulBrwnBabyDoll" -- and in addition to meeting some new people I got to see some familiar faces and old friends.

Make sure you visit the Koils by Nature website for Pam's excellent products and get on her mailing list to stay informed of events in the future.

Click "Read More" for photos from the event.


Me with the beautiful blogger, Veronica. LOVE her haircut!

Keisha in the middle! Loves her.

The beautiful and super sweet Mae (NaturalChica) - just as nice in person as she is in her vids!

My girl, Bhoranie!! Met her for the first time (in person) - she was modeling for The Damn Salon.

Mushiya, creator of The Damn Salon, and the lovely models

FINALLY met Denyelle after 3 years of chatting online!! So nice and pretty! Makeup on point.

Me and my "BFF", Ephinae, from The Damn Salon - Loves her!

Love Mushiya!

Dava!!! Loves me some Dava, now. You see me on tip-toes!? LOLLL

On the real, I'm wearing heels next time! The Beautiful Pam, creator of Koils by Nature and event Host & my sorry attempt at "duck lips in my picture". Lol I purchased some products!

With Mary!! She is so nice and knowledgeable, love her hair. Beautiful woman inside and out.

Got to try some mineral makeup from Lamik! I will be purchasing.

Tahra of The Damn Salon. THIS is the lovely young lady who has done my Urban Twists all 3 times. Love her, too!



No comments: