Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wise Words from my Mentor

I had to repost this. This is from my business mentor, Tishina Pettiford. She is at the TOP level in the business I am in and I'm learning so much from her. But take a look at this quote she posted on Facebook:

Tishina Pettiford - Question. Why do people say "That's good for u"? As if they don't want the same thing. Who wouldn't want to make in month what most make in a year, Make ur own schedule and drive a free Bentley? What they should say is I don't want to work for what u have. Creating success is 2 hard and I want to do what's easy for me. Which keeps me unhappy and unfullfilled. Speak the truth.


I totally agree. Don't be afraid to WORK for what you want, people. If you're interested, contact me.

www.5linx.net/mcyoung
mcyoung@5linx.net


No comments: